– Manufactured in: Albacete (Spain)
– Catalogue reference: 1266-M1
– Point type: Falcata
– Blade length: 27,5 cms
– Handle length: 13,5 cms
– Overall length: 41 cms
– Maximum blade width: 5 cms
– Blade Thickness: 5 mms
– Blade material: MV-58 Stainless steel
– Hardness: 56/58 HRc
– Handle material: Black micarta
– Sheath material: Nylon
– Weight: 951 grs (Sheath included)
– Extras: Hole for security cord
Design with two different grinded zones. One made to be used as a chopper meanwhile the other is meant to be used to fine cutting tasks.
Modern design of the ancient falcata used by the Iberians. A piece designed to be used as a machete.