– Manufactured in: Albacete (Spain)
– Catalogue reference: 1209-CO
– Point type: Spear-point
– Blade length: 22 cms
– Handle length: 15,5 cms
– Overall length: 37,5 cms
– Maximum blade width: 5 cms
– Blade Thickness: 5 mms
– Blade material: MV-58 Stainless steel
– Hardness: 56/58 HRc
– Handle material: Cocobolo wood
– Guard material: A-304 Stainless steel
– Sheath material: Leather
– Weight: 801 grs (Sheath included)
– Extras: Hole for security cord
Fuller on blade.
The design of this knife is taken and inspired on the WWII, in particular on the famous Spanish Squadron of Parachute and Sappers (Escuadrón de Zapadores Paracaidistas (EZAPAC).
This troop of special operations of the air army chose this knife as a sign of distinction after the war.
It was called EZAPAC, and its emblem can be seen on the blade.
Multi-position leather sheath compatible with MOLLE. It comes with a pocket to carry different accessories such a sharpening stone. (NOT included)